AVID LEARNING PARTNER PROFESSIONAL
Avid Certification helps professionals attain and demonstrate the skills and credentials they need to increase their value, competency, and efficiency in the highly competitive media industry.
Recognized by top music, post-production, movie, television, and broadcast facilities worldwide, Avid Certification serves as validation of a person’s expertise as an Avid User, Administrator, Instructor, Developer, or Support Representative.
Avid Certification gives employers peace of mind, ensuring that they have the in-house skills and competencies to fully harness and manage their investment in Avid products and solutions
Each Avid Certification is backed by a range of training and skill development options that help individuals prepare for the Certification exam. From publicly scheduled and private classes to eLearning—both Virtual Instructor Led and Blended Learning—these flexible learning options enable individuals and teams to cost effectively broaden and validate their competencies, however, wherever, and whenever is best for them.
The Avid Learning Partner (ALP) program is designed to attract the most skilled training organizations in the industry, be they independent training companies, corporations, universities, or other educational institutions that provide training on Avid products. By combining the market presence and instructional excellence of our partners with the content, curriculum and Certification developed by Avid’s product experts and course developers, we can ensure Avid customers achieve the highest level of success possible.
Avid Learning Partners have access to the official Avid curriculum and Certification exams, dedicated program staff, and co-marketing resources to support implementation of Avid training products.
- Pro-Tools 101: 90 mins x 12 lessons
- Pro-Tools 110: 90 mins x 24 lessons
- Sibelius 101: 60 mins x 12 lessons
- Sibelius 110: 60 mins x 12 lessons
Mode of Delivery
- Blended Learning; or
Once a week
Teacher: Student Ratio
Instrumental training | 1:1
Group/Ensemble/Band | 1:25
Classroom | 1:25
Award/Title of Award
AVID Certified User (ACU). Upon passing the AVID qualification, students shall have their name published on AVID official website including using the ACU designatory after their name.
- Possesses relevant working experience with at least 2-years of working with the AVID applications
- Student with no prior experience but has completed higher education qualification and passed music production-related subject can be considered
Audition & Interview
- An interview and review of existing and past music production projects using AVID applications i.e., Pro-Tools or Sibelius
- Submission of curriculum vitae showing past working experience, including relevant qualification
100% Online Assessment via AVID Examination Portal
50 Objective-based examination
Achieve 40 out of 50 to pass and be certified as ACU
EXPECTED EXAMINATION RESULTS RELEASE DATE | IMMEDIATE
EXPECTED AWARD CONFERMENT DATE | IMMEDIATE